we are happy to provide you with a quote
Planning a wedding or special event can be stressful, so let us make the invitations a fun and easy part of your planning!
First, a few questions to help guide you...
1. Quantity Needed?
* We recommend 1 per house hold (NOT guest count) + a few extra.
2. Is there a specific design you want to use as a starting inspiration for yours? If so, please indicate the section you saw it in and the names of the couple on the invitation that interests you. Example: Boarding Passes / Brooke & Chet
3. Do you want everything that you see in the example or would you like to add additional items or even remove items? Example: Some clients may not need an insert card.
4. Do you have specific colors in mind for your wedding or special event? Theme? You can keep the colors just as shown or we can change the paper colors to reflect your vision. Inks can easily be changed as well, but they do not affect quotes unless using white toner.
5. Need by date? Please keep in mind the average timelines....
SAVE THE DATES: 2 weeks on average INVITATIONS: 3 weeks on average ACCESSORIES 3 weeks on average
Factors to consider: Weekends, Holidays, Vacations, Email Response Time and Current Project Load.